- Volunteer’s Week 17/05/2019
- A Community Event — John Maher – Sharing Carmen’s Road Safety Message 13/05/2019
- 2019 Alpine Shire Community Directory 06/05/2019
- Parks Vic Alpine National Park closure Notification 08/04/2019
- ALPINE SHIRE COUNCIL March 2019 meeting 24/02/2019
Categories of News
Category Archives: General Information
Have you picked up your copy of the 2019 Community Directory? Copies are free and available at Newsagents, the Library and the Visitor Information Centre. It is worthwhile checking the listings of any organisation that you are involved with. UKVCA … Continue reading
Parks Vic have notified UKVCA of the second stage of its deer aerial shooting trial in May 2019. Details of this trial are in the notice below… Amap of the planned Deer Control Area is below….
The Alpine Shire Council conducts one monthly meeting per year in Mt. Beauty. Next month’s meeting will be in Mt. Beauty on Tuesday, 5th March, 7pm at the AUDITORIUM@informationcentre. This is your … Continue reading
Forest Fire Management Victoria have advised UKVCA of their program of planned burning in autumn when/if conditions are suitable.
This is an invitation to all interested members of our community.