As we near the end of June, 2021, UKVCA have received the following notices of interest to our Kiewa Valley community.
FIRST an IMPORTANT DATE CLAIMER…………………..
ANNUAL UKVCA FORUM
Tuesday, 13th July, 7.30pm – AUDITORIUM@informationcentre
- Guest Speaker, Dr. Helen Haines, MHR
- ASC Mayor, Cr. John Forsyth
- Alpine Shire Council CEO, Charlie Bird
- Alpine Health CEO, Nick Shaw
- Alpine Community Recovery Rep, Nick Wright
- A Q&A session will follow and Tea/coffee will be available after for informal conversations.
*Forest Fire Management Victoria, their June 2021 Strategic Roads and Bridges Program provides information on Bridge Replacement Works on Mountain Creek Road and Trappers Gap Road.
Click on the links for more information…
2021_06_23 FFMVic Media Release – Bridge replacements improve firefighter response
*Alpine Recovery Newsletter – Click on the link for the latest information
Alpine Community Recovery Newsletter – May 2021