- The Upper Kiewa Valley Community Association held its Annual 2021 Commuity Forum on Thursday 13 July. A large number of interested communitty members were in attendance to hear our Community Leaders speak and take questions. The Community leaders were Dr. Helen Haines, MLA for Indi, Alpine Shire Council Mayor, John Forsyth, Alpine Shire Council CEO, Charlie Bird, Alpine Health CEO, Nick Shaw and Alpine Community Recovery Committee Rep, Nick Wright.
- The next UKVCA date claimer is the 2021 Annual General Meeting on Thursday, 2nd September. All community members are welcome to attend.
- North East Water have notified UKVCA of 2 drop-in community information sessions regarding the new water infrastructure to be built on the east bank of the Kiewa River, downstreat of the Pondage spillway on Embankment Drive. The drop-in sessions will be at the Mt. Beauty Community Centre (Kiewa Cres.) between 10am and 3pm on the 30th August, 2021, or between 5pm and 8pm on the 31st August, 2021 (dependent on COVID-19 restrictions). For more information click on the link …North East Water Community Newsletter – Mt Beauty – July 2021 – FINAL
- One of the key issues raised at the Forum related to COVID vaccinations. Alpine Health have now set up clinics locally for those residents who have not been able to easily access vaccinations. You will need to book in and indicate which clinic you wish to attend. You will be given a date and a time. Please help any residents who may not be aware of this facility.
- Alpine Shire Meeting with Helen Havercroft 08/09/2022
- 2022 Annual General Meeting 23/08/2022
- Government Mobile Service Centre visit 23/07/2022
- Fundraising – West Peak Raffle 31/05/2022
- Alpine Shire Meeting – 3rd May / Deer Shooting 01/05/2022
Categories of News